The hidden gem of Halkidiki
















Outfit above:

Top: Tally Weijl |Skirt: Boutique Shoes: Zara| Bracelet: New Yorker| Earrrings: Gift

During our vacation in Greece, we visited the village of Afitos beacuse it was cloe to where we were staying. I have been there a few years ago and I really wanted to go back. We couldn't stay for too long but we enjoyed walking around the cobbled streets of the ancient village. There are plenty of cafes and taverns, set on the top of the hill, overlooking the sea, offering breathtaking views. 
The skirt I am wearing has been one of my favourite clothing items for quite some time now. It is so flattering and goes with everything so every time I am unsure what to wear, I gravitate towards it. I have been obsessed with midi skirt for the last two seasons and don't think that's going away anytime soon.










0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.