The bulgarian San Marino.






















Outfit above:
Top: Tally weijl | Skirt: Ebay | Shoes: Zara | Necklaces: H&M

Last weekend me and my family went to my grandmother's villa. It is a tiny village with a population of less than 100 people. The locals call it San Marino, even though the official name is Kolio Marinovo. I always say that this is one of the only places where I can relax fully. It's basically a non WIFI zone, so phones, tablets and laptops are off limits, but I think everyone needs that every now and again. A hammock, fresh mint tea 
,playing with the neighbour's dog, a barbecue, reading a good book, drawing, playing some badminton with my brother, walking around the empty streets and hills and having some time to think. This is my kind of tranquility.


0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.