The bronze skirt.












     Outfit above:

                Top: Tally Weijl |Skirt: Bershka |Sandals: H&M| Bracelet and ring: A market in Greece


It was a rather gloomy day today but we decided to take a walk along the rowing channel in the afternoon. In the end the rain sent us away anyway but at least we managed to get a few photos taken. I need to accept the summer is almost over.

I got this skirt at the end of the summer so didn't get to wear it a lot. I absolutely love the fluidity, texture and colour of it. I am going back to the London next week and I am almost certain that the 'amazing' weather there won't really allow me to wear it, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Are you excited about autumn or sad summer is almost over?




0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.