Breakfast at Bill's.















Outfit above:

Top: Stradivarius|Skort:Vintage|Necklaces: Mango; H&M |Ankle boots: New Look |
Bag: Debenhams (Sample Sale) | Sunglasses: Brick Lane market 

Went for breakfast at Bill's last Sunday and had the scrumptious blueberry and buttermilk pancakes. They were indeed delish but I must say that the ricotta hotcakes at Granger & Co (owned by Bill Granger as well) were far better -they were literally melting in my mouth. I love watching Bill’s cooking shows and am a big fan so couldn’t wait to visit one of his restaurants. The irony of it all was that I have been meaning to go there for months and somehow ended up going twice in 24 hours. Me and my friend went for drinks there the previous evening and had some really good wine and a meze selection. So thumbs up for going there for dinner and breakfast, although I would recommend Granger & Co instead. Be ready to queue for half an hour if you go to the Notting Hill branch on a Sunday afternoon though.

The weather in London has been quite…special and it is getting dark at 4 now so it is quite hard to take some decent photos. Hope you like my outfit!






0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.