Columbia Road Flower Market.
















Outfit above:
Top: Part two| Trousers: Tally Weijl | Blazer: H&M | Shoes: Topshop | Necklace: Bulgarian boutique

One of many delayed posts to come. I went to Columbia Road Flower Market a few weeks ago, taking advantage of the fact that there was a heat wave that day. I was planning to go for ages as I wanted to get some plants for my new room and bring some life to it. The marker is only open on Sundays though and it is best to go in the morning so I didn't end up going for a few weeks after I came back to London. I am so glad I finally got to go though. Once you start making your way through the crowds of people(it was extremely busy) you find yourself in a beautiful oasis of flowers. The variety of flowers and plants there was HUGE.  The whole experience was a bit overwhelming for me, but only because I am the most indecisive person ever. I just struggle with every decision in life. Literally. Anyway....everything was quite reasonably priced. I ended up buying a small orchid(as a test), a quirky turquoise bush thing and some half dried polish flowers for a DIY project I have been meaning to do. .I also had one of the best lattes in my life. No exaggeration. And it was from the most unexpected tiny coffee booth. The atmosphere in the area is really friendly and inspiring. Small art galleries, vintage  shops, cute little cafes, Italian delis and antique shops all sit alongside the market. Forgot to mention-that same orchid is already dead. *silence* I did my best.  I think I should have started with a plant that is easier to look after. I think I need to get a cactus.


0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.