Southbank Christmas Market

















Outfit above:
Jacket: Pull & Bear | Jumper: Sheinside | Skirt: Boutique | Boots: Debenhams | Necklace: Boutique in Bulgaria 


After a few attempts over the past couple of weeks to get a spot in Foxcroft & Ginger, we managed to score some seats in the busy Soho café last Sunday. We get our treats, happy to escape the grumpy and rainy weather outside and snuggle inside the artsy café. I don’t know what it is about it, but the café has a really relaxed and laid back feel. The latte I ordered was ok, not as good as some of the other coffees I’ve had in other independent cafes recently but it’s still up there. Better than a Starbucks/ Costa/ Nero coffee anyway. The hot chocolate had a hint of cinnamon, which I thought was a brilliant touch.  Brownie - excellent. Scone I ordered (of course)? Not so great really. I enjoyed my visit, but was slightly disappointed as the café is quite raved about.

After some shopping on Oxford Street we head to the prime destination that day – the Southbank Centre Christmas market.

So many things to get excited about.

A Christmas tree maze. Mulled Wine. Wursts. Waffles. Candles. Christmas Decorations. A Rekorderlig Cider Lodge.

Yes. Rekorderlig. A.k.a my favourite brand of cider that I am absolutely obsessed with.  Ah, I could have some of their Strawberry and Lime amazingness any day. I obviously got ridiculously excited that they have their standalone lodge.
We ended up getting chips and hot dog like polish sausages which were delish and amazing dessert as well. Mini Dutch pancakes with caster sugar, MELTED NUTELLA and strawberries. Yes, the capital letters are indeed intentional. Ah, I just didn’t even get why anyone else would get any other topping if that exists as an option really. Most people by the looks of it, felt like me. Nutella does things to people. Unexplainable.
Also, I love this jumper. It is probably my favourite jumper of all time. Got it last year but still love it as much. I will have to do another blogpost wearing it as the photos aren’t brilliant this time due to weather conditions. (I tried my best)
I loved the market, but I think they are going to have more stuff soon nearer Christmas so we will probably go again.


Are you feeling Christmasy already?

0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.