Birthday thoughts













Outfit above:
Jumper: H&M | Skirt: Vintage |Coat: Sheinside  |  Ankle boots: Maison Martin Margiela for H&M  | Handbag: Vintage

It was my birthday this Monday and even though I was not looking forward to becoming older (me being dramatic) I had an amazing day. The most important thing was that I was around people I love. Having my family around reminded me how we should appreciate the small things in life and what we have. I received some lovely presents and beautiful flowers, had birthday lunch, coffee and dinner and a delicious birthday cake, but what made my heart warm that day was actually the love and birthday wishes of my closest people. I don’t want to sound overly cheesy and it isn’t even that anyone probably cares that much but I think we should really stop and think and remind ourselves as often as possible that everything is ok (and if it isn’t, it is going to be) , that the most important thing is that you and your family and friends are healthy and happy.

Apart from that I hope you like my outfit, I have been loving this midi skirt and my new coat. I felt quite sophisticated  and I think the colours complement each other quite well. These are my favourite shoes in the whole wide world and they are the best investment I have ever made. I don’t think I have ever got more compliments on a piece of clothing/ accessory/shoes. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?








0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.