New Year's in Istanbul Part 1











A broken brand new phone and a few snow storms later…here are some of the photos from my short trip to Istanbul. It was an adventure alright. A week earlier it was 20 degrees. But typical Tsvety luck as always. Note to self: be more positive this year. I am still in the process of writing my new year’s resolutions. I can’t believe it’s been one year since I failed to become a better person. LOL

The coffee in the cafe Kronotrop, which I hunted own (an hour and a half in the snow storm without Google maps), was delicious. I had seen it in a 25 coffee shops you have to visit before you die article, so was determined to find it. My obsession with coffee shops is getting slightly worrying. The atmosphere was really chilled and everyone inside looked like they were regulars and were feeling at home. This is part 1 of my Istanbul related posts. Despite the fact that I feel like there was still so much more to see and a better time to see it, I still have more to share with you. Have you visited Istanbul? Did you enjoy your time there?


0 коментара:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.